Our Mission Statement

The Indian Community School cultivates an enduring cultural identity and critical thinking by weaving indigenous teachings with a distinguished learning environment.

INDIAN COMMUNITY SCHOOL

SOAR Scholarship 2018-11-13T15:45:31+00:00

i can soar scholarship

The “I Can SOAR” Scholarship is offered to all Indian Community School students who meet the following requirements:

To be eligible for the I.C.S. Scholarship, the minimum full-time, full academic year ICS attendance requirements are:
-6 years cumulative, or
-5th through 8th grade

Grade Requirement:
To be eligible for the I.C.S. Scholarship a student must achieve a cumulative 3.0 GPA for grades 6th through 8. If a student attended a school other than ICS during this period, the grades earned at such other schools will be factored into the student’s cumulative GPA.
To be eligible for the I.C.S. Scholarship as a Sophomore and beyond a student must achieve a 3.0 GPA for the previous academic year.

The “I Can SOAR Scholarship will pay up to $11,000 tuition for a private High School of the applicant’s choosing.

Other requirements for the scholarship can be given upon request.

Applications are available from the Scholarship Coordinator beginning in January of each school year.