Board Meeting Minutes
OPEN ICS BOARD MEETINGS
The next Open Board Meeting will take place on June 5, 2019 at 5:30 pm.
The meeting will be conducted in the Board Room at Indian Community School.
To all participants: Open Board Meetings are designed to allow an opportunity for parents, guardians and community members to comment on school matters.
Rules of the Open Board Meetings – Oral Testimony:
Oral testimony is allowed during a 15 minute timeframe at the beginning of the Open Board meeting.
- Please register and be seated while you wait for your name to be called.
- Your testimony will be heard by the School Board.
- Time allowed per person for oral testimony will be determined by the total number of people registered to speak.
- When you are called upon to present your testimony, please walk up to the podium, state your name and then proceed with your testimony by addressing the chair with your comments or questions.
- After you complete your testimony, or if time has run out, please be seated.
- Only the person giving testimony is allowed to speak. No one is allowed to speak from the floor unless called upon by the Board.
- Please maintain proper decorum at this public hearing.
- All are welcome to stay and listen during the open session of the meeting.
- If time allows, you may have the option to give a second testimony.
Rules of the Open Board Meetings – Written Testimony:
Written comments are allowed anytime during the Open Board meetings as listed below:
- Parents/guardians of ICS students must write their comments on the parent/guardian comment card. Non-parent/guardians must write their comments on the General comment card.
- Comment cards must be completed, including signature, to be considered.
- After the comment cards are completed, the parent/guardian should give his or her comment card to one of the parent representatives. All others must give their completed comment cards to the Board Secretary.
- Board representatives will review the comments. If the comment warrants additional action, the board member will initiate the action. If necessary, the Board may meet privately to discuss the comment and determine the next step of action.
BOARD MEETING MINUTES 2018 – 2019
9/19/18 – Part 2
9/19/18 – Part 1
BOARD MEETING MINUTES 2017-2018
9/20/17 – Part 2
9/20/17 – Part 1
BOARD MEETING MINUTES 2016-2017